iLogic Rules & Workflows Workshop
Design Automation is an essential component in creating designs to keep up with customer demands. With iLogic rules and workflows, users experience a more efficient design process and ultimately meet needs to win more bids.
Join us in Brea, CA on Wednesday, March 29th, for a free in-depth workshop with Autodesk Sr. Implementation Consultant & iLogic expert, Thomas Fitzgerald. We’ll reveal how to set automation rules and codes to create designs in half the time.
- Identify Your Need (Functional Spec)
- iLogic Snippets & UI Overview
- Methods & Why (iLogic, Inventor API, and VBA)
- Rules, Coding, & Best Practices
- Applying Knowledge to a Real-World Example
Bring your questions, improve your automation skills, and let’s build better products together.
Senior Implementation Consultant
Manufacturing Solutions Engineer