Free iLogic Rules & Workflows Workshop
Design Automation is an essential component in creating designs to keep up with customer demands. With iLogic rules and workflows, users experience a more efficient design process and ultimately meet needs to win more bids.
Join us in Lake Oswego for a free, in-person workshop with Autodesk Inventor Senior User Experience Designer & Architect, Jon Balgley. We’ll reveal how to set automation rules and codes to create designs in half the time.
- Identify Your Need (Functional Spec)
- iLogic Snippets & UI Overview
- Methods & Why (iLogic, Inventor API, and VBA)
- Rules, Coding, & Best Practices
- Applying Knowledge to a Real-World Example
Bring your questions and improve your automation skills. Let’s build better products together.
Inventor Sr. User Experience Designer & Architect
Manufacturing Solutions Engineer